Brocolli Paratta



Have you heard about brocolli paratta? Its new,isn't? I should tell you its awesome. Similar like cauliflower paratta, but the difference is the color. Whenever I get Brocolli from the stores, I just make brocolli curry with coconut only. which was quite boring for me. Suddenly, idea struck me to try paratta. I know, sounds weird but tastes yummy.You must surely give a try.

Ingredients:

Brocolli- 2 big cups chopped small
Jeera- 1 spn
Garlic- 2 cloves smashed
Turmeric- 1/4 spn
Chilli Powder - 1/2 spn
Garam Masala- a pinch
Coriander powder - 1 spn
Salt and oil

For the atta:

Chapati flour - as neccessary normally 5 cups
salt and water to knead the dough.

Method:

1) Make the dough ready a hour ago and keep it aside.
2) In a kadai with oil, Put the jeera and all the masalas.After that, put the brocolli and fry for about 7 mts till its soft and cooked nicely.Switch off the flame and make it cool for sometime.
3)In a ball sized dough, add one big spoon of brocolli and stuff it inside the dough.Roll it nicely to make round or in my case, round-like to make paratta.
4)In a non-stick kadai, with little bit oil put the parattas on both the side and take out.

You can have it with Pickle and Curd, thats why parattas are made easier. Just the parattas and no side dish;) Hahaha...Njoi it and let me know how it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment