Oats Dosai




Talk about healthy recipes and oats is what we remember. Oats Upma, Oats Porridge, Oats Chapati...and to the list, is Oats Dosai. Normally, I dont make special batter for dosai as I use the Idly atta for dosai. But When I tried making this oats dosai, delicious and healthy it was.

More than Quaker, I like the brand Saffolla Oats and normally , recipes come along with that. As I came to know the recipe of Oats Dosai thro' that, I did try few times and no wonder, everybody at my home liked this. Like normal dosai,it has come very crispier and roast.




Here is the recipe.

Ingredients:-

Idly Rice/Puzhungal Arisi- 1 cup
Raw Rice - 1 cup
Urad Dal - 1/2 Cup
Oats- 1 cup
Thick Rice Flakes/Thick Aval- 1/2 cup
Salt

Method:-

1) Soak Idly Rice,Raw Rice and Urad dal for 2 - 4 hours . For better result, after soaking for an hour,keep it in the fridge.
2) Just before grinding, soak Oats and Thick Rice Flakes for 15 minutes.
3) Grind together 1 + 2. Add salt and wait till it ferments.

Next day, Oats Dosai is ready. Make sure the batter is just like Dosai batter consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment