I'm So Excited!

I get to be a participant in the 5th Bead Soup Blog Party on March 3rd!!!

Bead Soup Blog Party

What's that? & nbsp;It's a very cool event hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things. & nbsp;Participants send jewelry making goodies to their bead soup partner. & nbsp;Then they create something fabulous with the pieces they receive and post pics on their blog on the party day (March 3, 2012), and we all hop from blog to blog to see all the fabulous creations everyone made!

You may get to see some "teaser" shots in the interim -- like pics of what I receive and what I sent -- but you just have to wait until the party to see the final reveal.

So I've been mulling over what I will send. & nbsp;I've been partnered up with a fabulous lampwork artist -- Lori Greenberg! & nbsp;Check out her amazing work and her beautiful blog! & nbsp;I love the contrast and color combinations she uses. & nbsp;So very "mod" and ultra-cool! ;)

Well, as they say ... stay tuned!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment