BBQ Chicken Wraps


If you are looking for a quick, easy recipe, look no further!! This was inspired by a Donna Hay recipe I saw in one of her cookbooks I checked out from the library. She used a chili sauce, I decided to go with barbecue. I was busy making cookies for the second time in 2 days, so I threw these together for dinner quickly. Not even a recipe for this one. I just took 2 chicken breasts and poached them until they were cooked through. After cooling, I shredded them, added barbecue sauce, and reheated it on the stove. My original plan was to add just lettuce and red onion with the chicken in a tortilla, but my husband wanted cheese as well, so we added a little colby-jack and it was a great addition. I used some sun-dried tomato tortillas that I had, but plain would work equally well! This is a great lunch as well, and is wonderful served warm or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment